**PLEASE SCROLL DOWN FOR THE
SKETCH FOR YOU TO TRY
. . . . .
Hello there, ‘Fetti Fans! I hope everyone had a wonderful and relaxing weekend. I spent a good chunk of the weekend re-organizing my office/studio. I will be sharing the reorganization later this week as part of a new segment here on the Reverse Confetti blog. I look forward to sharing my space with you! As for today, it’s all about YOU, the Reverse Confetti customer! The linked projects were ABSOLUTELY OUTSTANDING and it was hard to pick just a couple of cards to be the ‘FETTI FINDS.
A big congrats to Lesa Smaligo and Tracey Cuccia. They are the ‘FETTI FINDS from last week’s link list.
Thank you to everyone that linked up last week! The new link list is at the end of this post. I’m already looking forward to seeing what you make!
For the record, Tracey’s card ROCKS! What a fun card using the new set, INNER ROCK STAR!
Each Monday we’ll be posting:
- The ‘FETTI FINDS from the previous week’s link list.
- A new link list at the bottom of the ‘Fetti Find post. It will remain open through Saturday of that week.
<– NOTE: You’ll be able to find the current ‘Fetti Find post quickly by clicking on the button the sidebar.
The last day of the month:
- The ‘FETTI FAVE will be announced here on the Reverse Confetti blog. This will be one of the ‘Fetti Finds from that month and they will be chosen based on their project and creative use of REVERSE CONFETTI stamps. The ‘FETTI FAVE will receive the ENTIRE NEXT STAMP RELEASE and be invited to play along with the Confetti Crew for sneak peek days and the new release hop.
Just a couple of rules…
- Anything goes, as long as Reverse Confetti stamps are the only stamps used OR are the main focal point of the project.
- No limit to the number of projects linked, but they must be posted to your blog or gallery that same week (no linking older projects).
Alright, it’s your turn now!
'); // ]]>
. . . . .