Hello and Happy Monday, ‘Fetti Fans!
I hope everyone enjoyed their weekend! The del Muro clan had a wonderful weekend spent with friends and family. I know a bunch of you gals are headed out to CHA this week. I hope everyone has a blast and I look forward to seeing/hearing all about the new paper lines and goodies that are set to hit stores in the upcoming months. I’m also interested to see what people think about the new location and format. Let me know! As you can figure, Reverse Confetti is not at the CHA summer show. We look forward to catching up with everyone in the winter.
A couple of reminders before I dive into the ‘Fetti Finds and new link list…
1. Orders placed July 20-22 will be processed on July 23rd.
2. Check out our new weekly segments that we just added:
- Wednesday in the Works
- Confetti Camera
3. New link lists are posted EVERY MONDAY! Come play along! (all details below)
. . . . .
The ‘Fetti Finds from last week’s link list are Stacey Schafer and Colleen Begley!
Thank you to everyone that linked up last week. I’m already looking forward to seeing what everyone comes up with this week!
Stacey and Colleen, grab your badge!
Each Monday we’ll be posting:
- The ‘FETTI FINDS from the previous week’s link list.
- A new link list at the bottom of the ‘Fetti Find post. It will remain open through Saturday of that week.
<– FIND IT FAST: You’ll be able to find the current ‘Fetti Find post quickly by clicking on the button on the sidebar.
The last day of the month:
- The ‘FETTI FAVE will be announced here on the Reverse Confetti blog. This will be one of the ‘Fetti Finds from that month and they will be chosen based on their project and creative use of REVERSE CONFETTI stamps. The ‘FETTI FAVE will receive the ENTIRE NEXT STAMP RELEASE and be invited to play along with the Confetti Crew for sneak peek days and the new release hop.
Just a couple of rules…
- Anything goes, as long as Reverse Confetti stamps are the only stamps used OR are the main focal point of the project.
- No limit to the number of projects linked, but they must be posted to your blog or gallery that same week (no linking older projects).
SHOW US YOUR REVERSE CONFETTI CREATIONS…
. . . . .