Hello, my friends! I hope everyone had a wonderful weekend. We certainly enjoyed ours here in the del Muro house. Tony got in some much wanted boys time on the golf course while the kiddos and I hung out at home and took care of prepping for the upcoming school year and cleaning up the house. I also managed to get in a project for the next release. To say that I am excited about our fall release would be a bit of an understatement. Stay tuned for all the details about the September 8th release…it will be here before we know it!
A couple of inventory notes…
1. Peacock Pretties, I Like You and Whole Lotta Dots are low in stock .
2. Arrows ‘n Elements will be shipping from our manufacturer this week. I will be updating the Facebook page, as well as sending out a newsletter when we have those back in stock. I know there are a lot of you waiting on this set; thank you for your patience.
. . . . .
The ‘Fetti Finds from last week’s link list are Penny Ward and Sheri Gilson!
Penny and Sheri, grab your badge!
Penny’s project is so fun and colorful. I love that she stepped outside the box and created this gorgeous mixed media project with a sentiment from DREAM IN COLOR…
Sheri’s card uses lots of fun layers to and sentiments from CELEBRATE CAKE…
We want to see your Reverse Confetti creations! Post them here for a chance to win FREE STAMPS!
Each Monday we’ll be posting:
- The ‘FETTI FINDS from the previous week’s link list.
- A new link list at the bottom of the ‘Fetti Find post. It will remain open through Saturday of that week.
<– FIND IT FAST: You’ll be able to find the current ‘Fetti Find post quickly by clicking on the button on the sidebar.
The last day of the month:
- The ‘FETTI FAVE will be announced here on the Reverse Confetti blog. This will be one of the ‘Fetti Finds from that month and they will be chosen based on their project and creative use of REVERSE CONFETTI stamps. The ‘FETTI FAVE will receive the ENTIRE NEXT STAMP RELEASE and be invited to play along with the Confetti Crew for sneak peek days and the new release hop.
Just a couple of rules…
- Anything goes, as long as Reverse Confetti stamps are the only stamps used OR are the main focal point of the project.
- No limit to the number of projects linked, but they must be posted to your blog or gallery that same week (no linking older projects).
SHOW US YOUR REVERSE CONFETTI CREATIONS…
. . . . .