Howdy and Happy Monday!
We are just ONE WEEK away from our September 8th release. I am so excited for this release! If you missed it, there was a super sneak peek yesterday with the the SKETCH FOR YOU TO TRY (SFYTT) post and the rest of the sneak peeks with the Confetti Crew (& friends) begin Thursday.
I hope that you will come play along with the new SFYTT, and of course, join us for the new release! Click on the find-it-fast link in the sidebar for all the details.
. . . . .
While most people can’t wait for it to be Friday, we LOVE Mondays here at Reverse Confetti! We get to recognize our customers and their awesome Reverse Confetti creations!
The ‘Fetti Finds from last week’s link list are Amy Tsuruta and Colleen Begley
Amy and Colleen, grab your badge!
Amy never ceases to amaze me with her beautiful designs!
Colleen’s card has such fun style and I love what she did with the dots!
We want to see your Reverse Confetti creations! Post them here for a chance to win FREE STAMPS!
Each Monday we’ll be posting:
- The ‘FETTI FINDS from the previous week’s link list.
- A new link list at the bottom of the ‘Fetti Find post. It will remain open through Saturday of that week.
<– FIND IT FAST: You’ll be able to find the current ‘Fetti Find post quickly by clicking on the button on the sidebar.
The last day of the month:
- The ‘FETTI FAVE will be announced here on the Reverse Confetti blog. This will be one of the ‘Fetti Finds from that month and they will be chosen based on their project and creative use of REVERSE CONFETTI stamps. The ‘FETTI FAVE will receive the ENTIRE NEXT STAMP RELEASE and be invited to play along with the Confetti Crew for sneak peek days and the new release hop.
Just a couple of rules…
- Anything goes, as long as Reverse Confetti stamps are the only stamps used OR are the main focal point of the project.
- No limit to the number of projects linked, but they must be posted to your blog or gallery that same week (no linking older projects).
SHOW US YOUR REVERSE CONFETTI CREATIONS…
. . . . .