Hello and Happy Monday!
Reverse Confetti celebrated our September release with a make ‘n take at a super cute local store, The Little Blue House. It was a ton of fun and I saw some familiar faces and met some new friends. I got to talking with several of the ladies there and had “what a small world” moment…three times. Yes, THREE times!
When I first got there, I was chatting with one of the LBH ladies and it turned out that I not only went to high school with her daughters, but her nephew was my freshman year high school crush. That isn’t exactly an earth-shattering “small world” story, but I thought that it was pretty neat!
Then, while working with some of the ladies on the make ‘n take, one of them says “I ran into someone last night that you know.” It turns out that she was at the Rangers game with her hubby in a company suite and got to talking with my friend, that also happened to be their with her husband, about hobbies and what they were up to the rest of the weekend…The Little Blue House and Reverse Confetti made it into the conversation! Pretty cool, right!?
Finally, (and this is the one that knocked me off my feet) one of the ladies at the make ‘n take looks up at me and says, “What’s the name of your company, again?” I tell her and her eyes get real big and she says, “NO WAY!!!!” From her exclamation, I am pretty sure that I had a shocked looked on my face. She then proceeded to tell me that she just moved to Texas from San Diego and before she left San Diego she was at the DMV and was chatting with a lady who was telling her all about her grand-daughter in-law here in Texas who had just started up a stamp company called Reverse Confetti! Say what!?!? Yep, this woman was chatting with Tony’s grandma at the DMV in San Diego and then is randomly at The Little Blue House and runs into yours truly!
I had so much fun doing the make ‘n takes and these stories just made me smile from ear to ear all day long! Do you have any “small world” stories? I’d love to hear them!
. . . . .
Enough about me and this weekend…today we are celebrating YOU and your Reverse Confetti Creations! We LOVE seeing your creations and sharing the ‘Fetti Finds each Monday. So let’s get to it!
The ‘Fetti Finds from last week’s link list are Lori Tecler and Sheri Gilson
Lori and Sheri, grab your badge!
Lori’s darling card uses the new set FOREVER FALL…
Sheri’s oh-so-girly birthday card using CELEBRATE CAKE is so very cute…
We want to see your Reverse Confetti creations! Post them here for a chance to win FREE STAMPS!
Each Monday we’ll be posting:
- The ‘FETTI FINDS from the previous week’s link list.
- A new link list at the bottom of the ‘Fetti Find post. It will remain open through Saturday of that week.
<– FIND IT FAST: You’ll be able to find the current ‘Fetti Find post quickly by clicking on the button on the sidebar.
The last day of the month:
- The ‘FETTI FAVE will be announced here on the Reverse Confetti blog. This will be one of the ‘Fetti Finds from that month and they will be chosen based on their project and creative use of REVERSE CONFETTI stamps. The ‘FETTI FAVE will receive the ENTIRE NEXT STAMP RELEASE and be invited to play along with the Confetti Crew for sneak peek days and the new release hop.
Just a couple of rules…
- Anything goes, as long as Reverse Confetti stamps are the only stamps used OR are the main focal point of the project.
- No limit to the number of projects linked, but they must be posted to your blog or gallery that same week (no linking older projects).
SHOW US YOUR REVERSE CONFETTI CREATIONS…
. . . . .