Happy Monday ‘Fetti Fans!
I hope everyone had a great weekend! The del Muro household was let down by our Sooners, but made happy by visiting friends and decorating for Halloween. I’ll have pics of some of the decor soon. I also squeezed in a little bit of design time and am thrilled about what is up ahead for Reverse Confetti…and am beyond ecstatic that you are here with me on this journey!
. . . . .
The Reverse Confetti creations that were linked last week were INCREDIBLE! I love all the creativity and different kinds of projects that I am seeing linked!
The ‘Fetti Finds from last week’s link list are Kim Singdahlsen and Amy Tsuruta
Kim and Amy, grab your badge!
Kim’s clean and simple design using FOREVER FALL is so dynamic and totally eye-catching!
We want to see your Reverse Confetti creations! Post them here for a chance to win FREE STAMPS!
Each Monday we’ll be posting:
- The ‘FETTI FINDS from the previous week’s link list.
- A new link list at the bottom of the ‘Fetti Find post. It will remain open through Saturday of that week.
<– FIND IT FAST: You’ll be able to find the current ‘Fetti Find post quickly by clicking on the button on the sidebar.
The last day of the month:
- The ‘FETTI FAVE will be announced here on the Reverse Confetti blog. This will be one of the ‘Fetti Finds from that month and they will be chosen based on their project and creative use of REVERSE CONFETTI stamps. The ‘FETTI FAVE will receive the ENTIRE NEXT STAMP RELEASE and be invited to play along with the Confetti Crew for sneak peek days and the new release hop.
Just a couple of rules…
- Anything goes, as long as Reverse Confetti stamps are the only stamps used OR are the main focal point of the project.
- No limit to the number of projects linked, but they must be posted to your blog or gallery that same week (no linking older projects).
SHOW US YOUR REVERSE CONFETTI CREATIONS…
. . . . .