Hello and Happy Saturday!
Saturday posts aren’t a usual thing around here, but we are making an exception today for our…
BRAND NEW COLOR CHALLENGE!
We are so excited to bring you our very first color challenge today. First, let’s go over some details…
- There will be a new Color Challenge posted on the Reverse Confetti blog on the 16th of each month.
- The color link list will be open from the 16th until noon CST on the 29th. The color challenge will be posted in the sidebar and you will be able to click on it to get to that month’s challenge post with the link list during this time.
- Just like the Sketch For You To Try, we are allowing “anything goes” until the end of the year. Note, that we will be adding the Reverse Confetti stamps only in January.
- You may enter as many times as you wish.
- There will be a winner each month and that person will receive a $20 gift certificate to the Reverse Confetti store and claim the title of ‘Fetti Fave. The winner of Color Challenge will be posted on the Reverse Confetti blog on the 30th of each month.
Now that you are in the know about the color challenge, here are November’s colors…
I love these colors together! They are perfect for more masculine cards and they make for a fun fall color scheme.
For my card today, I used a combination of three sets: So Stripey, Whole Lotta Dots and Lots to Say. These are three go-to sets for me, as they are fun and easy to use!
Of course, the Confetti Crew has cooked up lots more inspiration using these colors, too! Click on their pics to see what they made.
. . . . .
Now it’s your turn!
. . . . .