Hello and Happy Monday, ‘Fetti Fans!
IT’S TIME FOR THE
JANUARY COLOR CHALLENGE!
We are so excited to bring you our color challenge today! First, let’s go over some details…
- There will be a new Color Challenge posted on the Reverse Confetti blog on the 16th of each month.
- The color link list will be open from the 16th until noon CST on the 29th. The color challenge will be posted in the sidebar and you will be able to click on it to get to that month’s challenge post with the link list during this time.
- Reverse Confetti stamps are required to win. This is a way we get to thank our customers for using our stamps. Anyone is welcome to play, though!
- You may enter as many times as you wish.
- There will be a winner each month and that person will receive a $20 gift certificate to the Reverse Confetti store and claim the title of ‘Fetti Fave. The winner of Color Challenge will be posted on the Reverse Confetti blog on the 30th of each month.
Now that you are in the know about the color challenge, here are January’s colors…
. . . . .
I think that this is just the color palette to break those winter blues! I decided to use them against a very white background/base and make them “pop”…
(Note: the TAG ME Confetti Cuts die set is due back in stock early next week).
The orange panel is stamped in orange ink with the overlapping hearts from the WHOLE LOTTA HEARTS stamp set. I love tone on tone stamping to create my own pattern paper…
Check out what the Confetti Crew and our ‘Fetti Friend have created using these fabulous and fresh colors, then upload your creation below!
Now it’s your turn!
'); // ]]>
. . . . .