Hello ‘Fetti Fans and Happy Wednesday!
Today, we have a special WEDNESDAY IN THE WORKS brought to you by Confetti Crew Member, Amy Sheffer.
What is Wednesday in the Works?
It’s not really about one thing in particular, but rather “the works” of a stamped card or project. It’s us taking a closer look at how something is created, etc. A variety of topics will be covered in this segment… from color combos to shaped cards to inspiration pieces to mixing and matching stamps and/or papers…and everything in between.
Hi ‘Fetti Fans, it’s Amy here with a fun peek-a-boo tag for today’s Wednesday in the Works.
I started by filling a Frosted Pillow Box with some candy, then added a pretty tag that I die-cut with the Thanks Tag Confetti Cuts. Because the tag is nearly as large as the box, I decided to cut a window into the tag so that the contents would show through. Here’s what I did:
- Die-cut two tags using the Thanks Tag die, one from patterned paper and one from acetate.
- Die-cut one Globe from white card stock.
- Use the Globe die to cut a circle window in the patterned paper tag.
- In-lay the white Globe into the circle window and adhere, using the acetate Thanks Tag die-cut as a backer.
- Add a Hang Ups tag topper using a coordinating piece of patterned paper and a metallic gold grommet die-cut.
- I wrapped my Pillow Box with a coordinating patterned paper, making sure to cut a Globe opening in it as well.
- Note: the 6×6 patterned paper is just a smidge short to fully wrap the pillow box, so I just added some sparkly gold washi tape at the seam to hide the gap.
Thanks for joining me for this week’s Wednesday in the Works!
. . . . .